1. Access to and use of this site is provided by Wine Travel Guides subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site.
3. Wine Travel Guides reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
4. Whilst Wine Travel Guides endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Wine Travel Guides will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Wine Travel Guides does not guarantee the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this site or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, or defects will be corrected even if Wine Travel Guides is aware of them.
5. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice. Wine Travel Guides may terminate use of the service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately, at Wine Travel Guides's sole discretion. Wine Travel Guides shall not be liable to the user or any third party for termination of service.
6. Whilst Wine Travel Guides endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Wine Travel Guides does not accept any liability for error or omission. We also expressly disclaim any liability for direct and indirect losses however caused through reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein.
7. Wine Travel Guides shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
8. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. Nothing in this agreement shall limit Wine Travel Guides's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. This agreement does not affect or prejudice your statutory rights.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for hearing any dispute arising under this agreement.
11. The failure of Wine Travel Guides to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
12. The section titles in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
You acknowledge and agree that the entire content, design and the selection and arrangement of the content and material contained in this site, including but not limited to text, software (including applets), music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layout, is protected by copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use this material and information only on the bases expressly set out below and any use such as but not limited to: copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, or creating derivative works of such content or information is prohibited without the prior express written authorisation of Wine Travel Guides.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site only on the following bases:
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to Wine Travel Guides.
Purchasers of PDF Guides and Members Accounts
With the exception of the sample Guide, printable PDF Guides on this site are only accessible by members who have paid an annual membership or those who have purchased individual PDF Guides. The PDF Guides are for the personal use of the account holder only and may not be forwarded or shared with others. Members must not share your account details with anyone else.
For the purposes of this agreement, the account holder is an individual or, if specified in the membership account, two people living at the same address.
Purchasers of PDF Guides and Members are bound also by the Terms and Conditions of Sale of Wine Travel Guides, which can be found here.
Privacy and security
Wine Travel Guides is published by:
Wine Travel Guides, 174 Basin Approach, London E14 7JS.
Document derived from a standard document from www.clickdocs.co.uk
COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
This information is provided free of charge, however it is strictly the copyright of Wine Travel Guides and its contributors. We try to do our best in keeping our guides and information up-to-date and accurate, but if you notice any mistakes, please contact us. Note that we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies. Thanks for your respect and understanding. For full details see our Terms and Conditions.